I added a new page to the site! The gallery is a small collection of images produced by numerous people who have used my sets over the years; usually to a degree that exceeds the expectations I ever had for those sets. Moreover, I think that these images present some of my content in ways far better than what I could ever accomplish on my own. Once you pair the sets with the scenery that others have created, it truly becomes amazing what can be accomplished in the game. I'm just happy to see my sets used and to know that I am a part of that to some degree. It may seem minute, but seeing my sets used the best support I could ever receive. Thanks everyone!
I haven't been very good at all about updating my blog! But I have been doing stuff. My most recent project has been retexturing the walls that Mabel uses. I have a couple new textures in mind that should be even more versatile than the scallops. Furthermore, I have been making walls recolorable in rows. For example, the scallops have three rows per one height wall. Now each of those rows will be recolorable separately from eachother.
Who is Mabel? I would like to say she's an anomaly, but in actuality, she does exactly what you would expect! I tried my best to go back to the roots with the sets bearing Mabel's name, and in essence they are what I believe to be an ideal set. Everything you need for your current task is in one place and organized in a no-nonsense way. So, have at it! And I hope these sets become your go-to for practical building purposes.
I felt the site could use a little refreshing, so I polished the background and changed the set icons. Hopefully it is a slightly smoother experience for everyone since that was the ultimate goal.
Tetanus was released today. Go check it out on the downloads page!
With the enormous strides I had been making on my project and Tetanus, I neglected my latest set Beach Fence. Today, I dedicated some time to working out some of the bugs. Mysteriously, the fences have been only appearing on one side despite the double-sided design I had created. However, after further experimentation, I have attested the issue to the duplicated geometry somehow merging with the original geometry in the coding of the object's file (I really have no idea). Regardless, the set is progressing closer to a final release. Below is a little shot from testing, click it if you would like to see a larger image.
So, that rusty hot rod has received a name. I decided that "Tetanus" was appropriate considering the assimilation between the disease and rust. I just want to touch up the hood on the nose car since the seams have been bugging me. There is also the possibility of the restraints being swapped for a lap bar. After that, it should be released!
As most of you know, I am PB&J. I have been making custom content for a number of years now. Seeing my creations used in your own parks or rides has always been something I enjoy, and hopefully this blog will present you with a better perspective on what creations of mine are up and coming.